F8 NetworkManager going crazy at startup

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:18:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've noticed a problem with NM recently (might've happened after a
system update, not 100% sure when it started).
When I log into KDE, NM starts connecting to the network. It used to
connect eth0 if it was available, but nowadays it seems to both do that
and attempt connecting to the wifi access point as well (or instead).
After some chaotic motions on my part it settles down and connects eth0.

What makes it do that and how do I make it stop?

Thanks