Network printer setup

Vincent Onelli vonelli at optonline.net
Fri Jul 25 00:57:44 UTC 2008

Hi there all,

Is there some detailed guide line on haw to setup a printer? I am new on
Linux and most of the entry I do not even know what it means. I would
very much appreciate if some one can give me a detailed guideline on
what to enter on various setup phase, because everything I tried so far
did not work.
I have: Dell Dimension 8300.
	Netgear router WGR614v6
	Printer Server Netgear PS101
	Printer Epson Stylus Color 1520
It work fine with windows and these are the setting as listed on the
router:	Printer Server Netgear PS101. Lan manager printer port PSE6D76B
				Printer server port    LPT1:PSE6D76B
				Server Name		PSE6D76B
				PI Address		192.168.1.3

Epson Setup:			Name			Epson1520