F9 - cups - windows shared printer

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jul 25 02:01:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 01:24 +0000, g wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> <snip>
> > of course not because if it was there, you would be complaining.
>
> yet for some reason, he is on who is not having a problem.
>
> why? i do not know. do you?
>
> > people should ignore geleem's request
>
> what is wrong with a survey?

----
because it makes no sense to pollute a thread with what we already
know...that most people aren't having this problem.

It's no different than adding myself to lp group. While that might allow
me to print, it doesn't really solve the problem and I can get it to
print anyway.

I understand that your intentions are good but you want to inject
yourself in something that doesn't involve you and offer a hack solution
that ultimately leads to nowhere.

Craig