Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 17:12:33 UTC 2008

> Why are they filling up the stacks with discussing on this
> topic.
Because many users on the list consider it very important.  Yes there might be other issues equally important like global warming and World Peace, but that is beyond the scope of this mailing list.
> There are many other needy threads that require your tech
> advice.
There are other places that they need good people to discuss things that help in every day life as well.

> This is philosophical, spread ur technical knowledge.
>
> Please don't continue this topic again and again.
Are you a moderator of the fedora-list?, or are you a self-appointed net cop?

> It's a request!
I also have several requests, but they cannot be granted :(
I want world peace, I want for the world to be a better place for you and for me.  I want people all to respect each other and never consider themselves superior because they are not.  I want a world in which people do not take advantage of people which have less resources than they do.   I want a world in which each person is equally important.  Is that a reasonable request?

> adios
>
> KSH SHRM
>
> People don't care how much you know, until they know
> how much you care...
They care about this issue a great deal and that is why they comment on it and they share their views.  While this issue is very controversial, no one person is right or wrong.  IT is a passion that comes from within.

They care about this thread and they care about GNU, if they did not care, they would not respond to this thread.  They have every right to respond to any thread in this list.  Neither you nor I should get in their way.

Regards,

Antonio