F9 - cups - windows shared printer

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 25 22:30:52 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
<snip>
> if you go back to my original post - nowhere did I ever make mention of
> Firefox, nor did Andy who confirmed the problem.

well, in your own words 'leap to conclusions do we?', seems to include
you in that 'we'. i do not find that i made reference to which post.

therefore, for me to include firefox, it would have been from a later
post that you made and in which you failed to mention evolution.

if version of firefox that i am currently using;
   Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1)
   Gecko/2008071611 Red Hat/3.0.1-1.el5 Firefox/3.0.1
had time stamps in history log, i would be able to give you an exact
time that you could relate to your presumption.

tho i will admit that while looking back thru history, i did miss one of
the hits related to suse. so i did err in not noting it. or what ever
was page relating to it, did not seem relevant. maybe it mentioned
evolution and was there before i put firefox in search.

as for ubuntu, i can not say. for sure if it was among hits, i did not
look at it.

> I only brought Firefox into the picture because the problem returned

actually, it was brought on by your evasiveness in not mentioning what
all you had tried to print with.

> but if you were going to google anything, why not google the relevant
> keywords...

googleing for;