that old GNU/Linux argument

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 16:39:40 UTC 2008

> "I apologize for this, but I simply do not want to
> agree to name the
> system $ uname -o, it is my right and freedom to simply say
> Linux.  "
>
> Does it make any difference to that right if you laugh at
> Alexandra and
> ignore him ?

I do not know if it would make a difference.  I do not consider it right to laugh at Alexandre either.  I can ignore him, that I can do.  But does it make the argument(s) any better than they have been by doing this.  I know that it will be nearly impossible to get both sides to agree, but one can never lose hope :).  I'll try to sHuT uP, and to behave myself.

Regards,

Antonio