that old GNU/Linux argument

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:58:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 14:05 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:

> Come on folks, what do you say? Is anyone willing to co-found a non-profit
> organization with me for this cause? I apel on your morality, ethics and a
> feeling on what is the Right Thing here.

Just use your quantum intentionality and none of this happened! While
you're at it, would you also add trolley cars to your intentionality so
gas could be cheap again?? You physicists can do it! <huge grin> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
https://oar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 336-254-1339