New support lists?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 29 07:20:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 14:15 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Reading the last couple emails from another thread on maybe new list
> or two, and to segregate the content to them was brought up and have
> couple new list names that might help make sense or to get the ball
> rolling?

Start a new list for something different, don't re-purpose an existing
list.  i.e. Keep fedora-list as it always was (a general user support
list), and create some other chit-chat / advocacy lists for those who
want to continue an off-topic chat.

Though, having said that.  There's already plenty of other places that
people can have their off-topics and rampant advocacy evangelising.
Some of them have their very own websites.  They could all piss off,
over there, right now.  But they won't, because they won't to romp in
and change everyone else's opinion to their own.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.