checksum md5/sha1 for glibc-common-2.8-8.i386.rpm

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:45:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:26:10 -0700, Rich Emberson wrote:

> I can not download the glibc-common-2.8-8.i386.rpm
> when I can download everything else.

> I am having a bear of a time downloading the rpm:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2008-July/msg03696.html

Too many factors involved: a firewall, another machine, routing, cabling,
perhaps a wrong DSL MTU, perhaps transparent proxies at your ISP. It may
be that the data in the glibc-common package are particularly sensitive.
Can you observe packet loss or transmission errors in your parts of the
network?