reinstall grub

Scott van Looy scott at ethosuk.net
Tue Jul 1 13:43:00 UTC 2008

I have a standard install of fedora 9
It's dual booting with Vista
Vista broke (gparted ate it before I get any snide comments =P) so I had
to reinstall it
grub was my boot manager that had Vista as an option, now grub is gone.
I know I can reinstall Fedora to get grub back in the right place, but is
there a way of just running the grub install bit of the setup, so I don't
have to reinstall?

Scott

--
Scott van Looy - email:me at ethosuk.org.uk | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk