Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Jul 1 15:53:40 UTC 2008

AnneWilson wrote:
> On Thursday 26 June 2008 16:58:56 Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> and it will NEVER be "improved" because they want it to work differently.
>
> So in your opinion 'different' can't ever be better?

I define an improvement as doing something "better," as in faster, using
fewer resources, more reliable, or with increased quality. So doing
something else isn't an improvement, can't BE an improvement, it's just
a work-around because the original functionality has been broken or
removed by design.

Like the highway dept telling me that they have put in a six lane
divided highway, which improves my travel experience to a long detour to
get where I want to go.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>