BOINC again !? -- BINGO, BINGO and BINGO

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 3 03:47:29 UTC 2008

Timothy Murphy:
>> Perhaps if there was some minimal documentation for NM this might be clear.

Rahul Sundaram:
> Perhaps if you will volunteer to contribute, it would have been done by
> now. If you want to wait for someone else to do the work, it is going to
> be done when others find time and interest to do it.

How could anybody without the needed information write documentation for
it?  And trying to figure out documentation by reading the source code,
apart from being a difficult task, is only going to sensible if the
authors don't change what the program does.

Program authors have to write the documentation.  Anybody else doing it
will just be documenting guesswork.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686