Where can I get the old kernels ?

Ivan Cat ivancat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:45:33 UTC 2008

I browsed some fedora mirrors all of them have 2.6.25.6-xx.fc8, maybe
it'll be easier to compile the kernel manually? In that case you'll be
able to choose any version you want as
http://kernel.org has all releases available. If you don't want to
compile then I guess you have to look for some old updates or try to
use Install Media to get the original kernel (though it is quite old)

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Wong Kwok-hon <kwokhon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Where can I get  the old kernels of FC8 ?
> I feel 2.6.25 is unstable because my computer hasn't changed but hang
> frequenlty after this version installed. so I need to downgrade to
> 2.6.24.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
> Wong Kwok Hon