Latest updates break graphic start of Fedora

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:34:29 UTC 2008

2008/7/3 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> I updated Fedora 9 short ago (my system is fully upand when I
> re-booted I get the complete graphical procedure and then  a blank
> screen!!!!
> I re-booted in runlevel 3 and I issued a startx and everything went fine.
> What is wrong????
> I am uing intel graphic driver, with iwl3945 wireless adapter.
> Furtehrmore, after a while the system freezes.
> What is going on????
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

I apologize for so much mistyping :-)
Anyway I re-booted in runlevel 3 and with kernel 2.6.25.4-30.fc9.i686
and so far I have not experienced any freezing (I will check again but
I think that system froze after Firefox start-up)
For the blank screen issue, what is the component to be filed against?
Bad news as system froze anyway during firefox use.
I guess that all issues are strictly connected.

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag