[Slightly OT] email tricks

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Thu Jul 3 14:53:44 UTC 2008

Do you of you have any ideas/tricks for dumping an email into a text
file?  I have an email I get once a day that I'd like to dmp to a text
file then parse out into an html file for some customer notifications on
our website.

The email sits on an IMAP server and I was considering using fetchmail,
but then I'm kinda stuck.  So I thought I'd ask around to see if there's
something out there already prebuilt so I don't have to re-invent the
wheel for this.

Any ideas?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support