Verizon DSL ??

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 18:45:12 UTC 2008

I had a bad experience with dealing with setting up a Dialup connection
with Verizon, once I mention Linux the help desk, a Indian ,  he drop me
like a hot potato, I failed to do so, never in my 100 years of use of
Linux was not able to setup a Dialup connection.
This computer I'm trying to get on the Internet is a Gateway it uses
those small pci cards, that doesn't have a ethernet card in it, and I
will have to use a rj45/USB ethernet adapter, does Verizon DSL modems
have output ports for rj45 or USB connections.
I have a rj45/USB ethernet  adapter that works fine in Fedora.