No vnc desktop with selinux enabled

Olivier Robert robby57 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 16:07:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

You can connect to the box via ssh and forward you vnc port.
ex:
ssh -L 5900:localhost:5900 you at your_box

Then connect your vnc client to localhost on the forwarded port.
vncviewer 127.0.0.1:5900

selinux can run normally on your box and the vnc traffic is secured as well.

Hope it helps,
Olivier

Hope it helps