CD/DVD writing

Chris Carlson cwcarlson at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 20:56:22 UTC 2008

Actually, there have been some complaints.  I found that doing it
manually with mkisofs and wodim, I could write to my CD.  Doing it with
the GUI failed 100% of the time without any error messages at all.
Nothing on the screen as to why, nothing in /var/log/messages, just
"Error!" in a popup.

I haven't had the time to debug the GUI, yet.

Chris