IRC clients?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Jul 7 00:37:04 UTC 2008

Jeffrey Ross wrote:
> What (GUI) IRC clients are available pre-compiled for Fedora 9?  In the
> past I've used Xirc but I don't seem to be able to find a version
> precompiled for F9 (x86_64)

I've been using chatzilla for close to a decade, simple, reliable, and
available as part of the seamonkey rpm or as a free-standing program
(don't know if there's an RPM for that). Has logging and scripting, sort
of a medium-duty client, doesn't lack anything I've wanted in all that time.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>