F8 and a GPS -

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:40:11 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 09:15 -0400, Bob Goodwin USA wrote:
> g wrote:
> > Bob Goodwin USA wrote:
> > > Thunderbird is not supposed to send html to this address.
> > > Sometimes it
> >
> > i had not noticed my 'h t m l' filter was working and why i was
> > asking poc.
> >
> > this one came in 'text/plain'. how did you swing that?
> >

> Thunderbird  Edit > Preferences > Composition > General > Send
> Then enter addresses as needed.  I have <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> entered in the plain text column.
>
> I've just yum removed/installed Thunderbird.  Hopefully things will be
> better.

They aren't.

Removing and reinstalling a package rarely has any effect on Linux
(barring dependancy issues), since any personal configuration options
you changed are stored in your own home directory.

I suggest you create a new user account on your machine and try it from
there. If it works, you have a config problem in your own account.

poc