Please, please please!

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:31:13 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 08 July 2008 17:49:12 g wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Start snipping out unnecessary quotes.  12.6KB for a 2-line response is
> > not funny.
>
> you talking about your own or someone else? ;o)
>
> what ever. it must have gotten to you.
>
> you are not letting any one else in on what you are talking about.

Like everyone else I sometimes forget to snip, but the problem gets really bad
from time to time.  I particularly chose to start a new thread because I
didn't want to point to any single person.  I have seen some threads get to
the point of 24MB for just a few lines.  For all of us, it's an annoying
waste of time and space.  For some people it's an even worse waste of money
and bandwidth.

Anne