sendmail

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 9 04:31:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 21:17 -0700, Knute Johnson wrote:
> That worked like a charm, thanks very much.

Good to hear.

Well, it seems like bugzillas should be added for sendmail and NTP that
either they need to automatically recover from not having a network
available when started, or they need to put restart scripts in the
network manager dispatcher.  Same for any other services that mismanage
this.  The user shouldn't have to manually go fixing a pile of services
to overcome deficiencies in the default setup of the OS.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.