Problem with wine/crossover after today's update - more info

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:28:41 UTC 2008

Mike C <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:

It now seems that this is related to the hardware....
I have two other machines which have nominally the same setup but
which have nvidia graphics whereas the machine which has the problem
has ATI graphics - I seem to remember that there is a wine problem
with ATI chipsets?  I am not running fglrx on that machine but
wine and crossover are certainly being affected.