Firefox extension equivalent to Unplug

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:40:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I'm not sure I understand.  The first plugin listed on that link is
>> > VideoDownload Helper...isn't that exactly what you're looking for?
>> > Something to download the videos, instead of playing them inline?
>>
>> Thanks, Mike.
>>
>> VideoDownload Helper does not identify stream audio links, unlike the
>> Unplug extension.
>
> Perhaps if you had mentioned that requirement in your initial post, we
> could all have saved some time.

Thanks again, Patrick. Surely, I should have mentioned that for
clarity, to help people to understand my question. I am sorry about
that. Notwithstanding, I wrote I was looking for an extension
*equivalent* to Unplug;  VideoDownload Helper is not equivalent to
Unplug. And is there a more equivalent extension to Unplug than the
version of Unplug itself that works with Firefox 3?

Paul