Fedora Core 6 Re-Spin

Bill Cody linuxman217 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:41:58 UTC 2008

Problem is that I CANT just get rid of FC6.  I use this in a corporate
environment and dismantling and moving on is not viable option for me.  I
have several personal scripts, updates and tweaks that need to be added to
each FC6 fresh install and I am just trying to find out if I fully update a
computer to where it is in what I consider a usable and fully updated state,
can I take an image of that so that in the future when I run the install, it
is already updated with all my packages.  I know this can be done, I just
need to know how to do it.