F9: skype problems with microphone

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:17:24 UTC 2008

Hi

Thanks for point the document but it doesn't treat exactly the
microphone. In fact, the guide in PulseAudio website about gstreamer[1]
was the who actually solved the problem.

After some googling, I think my problem is permissions with the devices.
  I'm going to open another thread about this.

Thanks

Marcelo

[1] http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup#GStreamerApplications