Newbie Warnng! : Fedora Core Offline Updates

Robert Bernabe rbernabe at sandmansystems.com
Wed Jul 16 04:10:18 UTC 2008

Hi all,
    Many thanks in advance.  We are investigating Fedora Core right now
and one of the concerns is that the FC system will not be connected (or
allowed to connect to the internet). All updates will have to be done
offline. Is there a central place to check for updates to download for
offline installation? Is there a compiled tar file for this anywhere?
We are trying to google right now and just thought to ask...if the
answer here is RTFM then I'm sorry.