Can't get Linksys Wireless WUB54G working

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 20 22:52:16 UTC 2008

Fedora 8 i386 2.6.25.10-47.fc8 Linksys WUSB54G wireless 1915:2234 Prism
chipset.
This WUSB54G worked on another FC8 box but I can't get it to work on
this FC8 box, I Installed ndiswrapper and installed the WUSB54G.INF on
Windows CD and I blacklisted p54usb and p54common that was loading after
bootup.

In Adminstration > Network a prism54 - Wireless - wlan0 - configured
shows up, but I can't activate it If I try to probe MAC address it comes
up with a "No such device"