that old GNU/Linux argument

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jul 21 07:23:59 UTC 2008

This is more or less a yes or no type of question.  And I picked Ric's
position in the thread since, I feel, he is least likely to take offense.

Is this the semi-annual Fedora diarrhea thread where folks pretend to be
lawyers, intellectuals, philosophers, and the like and then talk at each
other while hurling thinly disguised insults at those who disagree with
their "truth" and nothing gets done and nobody is swayed to "see the light"?

Just wondering.  I think it is...but I was hoping someone could confirm it
so I wouldn't be tempted to read the whole thread.  BTW, how many pages is
"War and Peace"?  :-)