I need help with Fedora

aakash sharma akkuf117 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:16:16 UTC 2008

My project requires to build an GUI interface with a lot of C-code running
in background.
It's kind of power saving project.

We are doing this on linux coz it's clear and we know where to strike.

This can't be done on Windows.

But my approach is not just for the project.

I said, I want to switch to Linux as I am fed up of the Window Crashes and
bore graphics

So, my switching will require me to

1. Run Linux
2. Programming in C, C++, Python, Java
3. Use a WebServer like Apache
4. Listen to music files like mp3 and play videos of various formats
5. Browse internet. I have a WiFi USB adapter. It's RT73 USB Wireless LAN
card. I need to use this.
6. Some office editing.

So, that's what I want.

I can experiment a lot on this system as it's old and I am gonna donate it
to someone after my graduation.

So, if I use linux then the person who will use my system will also use
linux.
That's what I think.

I think now I have made myself cleared about what I want from linux.

Regards

aakash