AMD64 and Scanners

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 22 00:40:53 UTC 2008

Oliver Sampson wrote:
>  Howdy,
> I've just upgraded my Linux system from the motherboard up, and there
> are just a couple of hic-coughs left to clear up before everthing gets
> to be hunky-dory.

oliver,
i went back threw my old scanner files and from what i found and relate
to your system, i am starting to wonder if you might be trying to skate
thru this one.

so, please put down your guitar and start with a reply to my last post
and this one.

what drivers are you using, and have you looked at what i sent you in
last reply?

--

tc,hago.

.