SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY!!!

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jul 22 04:42:22 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 12:16 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>>> #1 - the participants of this discussion are the best/brightest that
>>> Linux has to offer...Seriously. When these people are talking, I'm
>>> paying attention even though I'm not significantly emotionally invested
>>> in the subject.
>> Too bad they aren't smart enough to know when they are banging their heads
>> against brick walls "discussing" this subject.
> ----
> I know that they're all smart enough to know that and in fact, have been
> around long enough to know that they aren't going to change each others
> minds on the topic as well. Perhaps they are speaking to the undecided.

I suspect the vast majority have already decided.

> Anyway, I'd much rather wade through these discussions than another rant
> about top posting or signatures containing legal disclaimers.

Oh, and FWIW, linux.whiz is a member of this list and by definition can
express his opinion.  So, the answer to your #2 is, "he is a member of the
list".

And, perhaps he pays for his internet connection by the byte and by the time
it arrives in his inbox he has already paid for it.

--
Schmidt's Observation:
	All things being equal, a fat person uses more soap