Can I get a word in edgewise here, puhlease?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 14:14:10 UTC 2008

Greetings;

2nd send, no echo came back in about 12 hours now.

With the conversion to HDTV in our local market now underway, I need to be
able to tell xine what channels there are.  Unforch, the

 dvbscan -fx -o .xine/channels.conf

doesn't regenerate the file with the new 8VSB signals that have come online in
the last week.

Does anyone know how to make that work, or, how to change channels in the xine
front end?  I can't find a channel up/down function in its gui.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)