that old GNU/Linux argument

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 18:24:02 UTC 2008

On Jul 28, 2008, Alan Cox <alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk> wrote:

> Please take this off list. And if you are not representing a Red Hat
> viewpoint perhaps you would also care to post from a personal email
> address.

Already covered, even in this thread.

There are no limits to the distractions people will come up with to
drive attention away from an important point they would rather avoid.
I've used personal e-mail addresses before and this never stopped
trolls from using my affiliations to "prove" that I was speaking on
their behalf and thus getting in contradiction or other such nonsense.
You watched that before and even participated in the debate.

Why bother?