that old GNU/Linux argument

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Jul 28 19:34:28 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:19:22PM -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Mon July 28 2008 12:56:17 pm Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> >> On Jul 28, 2008, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >> RMS is the one requesting this
> > I am.  He's not here.  He's not even aware I'm doing this
> > here.
>
> I too am beginning to chafe. You have not only become tiresome,
> but, you are also not entirely credible; Mr. Stallman posted to
> this list on the 17th, conveniently starting a new thread which
> to all appearance was in response to this endless discussion,

Although you seem to remember quite well the date, you don't seem to
remember the content.

For your convenience:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2008-July/msg01977.html

Now I may be obtuse since english is not my native tongue, but I
understood that he was just biting the bait sent by that troll "Morton
Harrow" who cross posted with some "GNU GPL 4" bullshit.

I'd even wager that the mailing list moderator approved his post and
that he's not really subscribed to fedora-list (I doubt he would care
about Fedora that much).

So, no stirring things up, no puppet mastering no "evil" mastermind
(whatsoever you seem see).

Rui

--

Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 63rd day of Confusion in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?