Can I get a word in edgewise here, puhlease?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 02:34:49 UTC 2008

> >| Greetings;
> >|
> >| 2nd send, no echo came back in about 12 hours now.
> >|
> >| With the conversion to HDTV in our local market now
> underway, I need
> >
> >to be
> >
> >| able to tell xine what channels there are.  Unforch,
> the
> >|
> >|  dvbscan -fx -o .xine/channels.conf
> >|
> >| doesn't regenerate the file with the new 8VSB
> signals that have come
> >
> >online in
> >
> >| the last week.
> >|
> >| Does anyone know how to make that work, or, how to
> change channels in
> >
> >the xine
> >
> >| front end?  I can't find a channel up/down
> function in its gui.
> >
> >Gmail does not send you messages that you post to lists
> that come back
> >from lists Gene. So be prepared for the short tempers.
>
> I still get the copy back from the list, gmail doesn't
> swallow that.  That I
> know of.
>
> >Between the Zealots and the Net Nannies this list is
> really getting to suck.
> >
> Forty Rogers on that, David.  Does anyone know where the
> real fedora users
> help list went?
They are still here, just that many have gotten sick of ****the thread****, I am and have been part of that *****that thread*****.

I do not know enough of xine and it has failed to compile for me, since the xine that comes with Fedora does not let me view anything :( Because of trying to be free (****that thread ****).  I have used mplayer and it has worked for me in watching TV.  However, the new digital stuff is very new and I cannot comment on it yet since I do not know :(

Regards,

Antonio