unable to enumerate USB device

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Tue Jul 29 16:59:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:37:36 -0500
"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel at infinity-ltd.com> wrote:

> Everything works fine, but I would like to know what causes them.
> According to what I found on Google, I can safely ignore them.

As near as I can tell from my googling, they are warning messages
from code that got carried away and warning about things it shouldn't
have been warning about - things that weren't errors at all. Supposedly
there is already a patch that will make them go away, but I guess
it hasn't worked its way through to the fedora kernels yet.