Problems playing audiostreams in F9

Jouk Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Mon Jun 2 13:00:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Not all of my favourite internet-radio stations play after an upgrade from
F8-F9. I point fire fox to i.e. the following web-pages with varying results.
In both cases the gecko-mplayer is suposed to be working

http://www.dr.dk/netradio/metafiler/asx/DR_Klassisk_32.asx
   Result : perfect sound

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/ram/r3g2.ram
   Result : silence (I can see in the firefox window the knobs of mplayer)

  What could be the problem?

                    Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd