remove liberation-font

andrey i. mavlyanov aim at aim.pp.ru
Tue Jun 10 09:24:03 UTC 2008

andrey i. mavlyanov wrote:

> How can I remove liberation-fonts package from my f9 system? I was
> trying to do it with yumex, but it wants to remove OO.org either, which
> is not acceptable at all for me...

Finally I have time to look at this problem deeply and found that there
are some changes since previous Fedora releases in the
/etc/fonts/conf.d/ schema.

/me found the 30-metric-aliases.conf file and do some tricks in
local.conf to override the settings presented in this file, so now I
have pretty font setup which suite my needs.

Thanks all of you spent time answering my mail!

p.s. my local.conf attached.

--
  /aim [ http://aim.pp.ru/ ]