I HATE Evolution ! Thunderbird ?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Jun 13 00:14:09 UTC 2008

Robin Laing wrote:

> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> > Anne Wilson wrote:
> >> On Thursday 12 June 2008 15:22:54 Chris Jones wrote:
> > each having it's own particulars.
> >
> > I think I'll try seakmonkey next, and see what it offers.
> >
> > Dan
> >

> Don't be surprised if it is the same as Thunderbird for you.  My wife
> runs it and I don't see any differences.  Next upgrade I am moving her
> to TB and FF.

Yeah, TB & SM does have similar look&feel.  Too bad that
their Import/Export Address tool isn't keen, but I managed.

One thing about TB&SM, these are not causing "looping"
messages into the Inboxes.  Seems to be a problem with
either/or/both Evo & KMail.

I was informed my my ISP that they were having problems
at their end and this may explain dropped Email connections.

Looks like I have to "hammer" my ISP and my Phone-line
carrier to clean up their act.  It will be tough going for sure,
like they care :/

Dan