Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 21:21:29 UTC 2008

You know the answer :(.  If you do not ...., use Gnome, Xfce, ______, put your Desktop choice here, or run ______ distro that uses KDE 3.5.X.

> I want KDE 3.5 back for F10.

Unfortunately we won't see it happen unless hell freezes over :(

> And don't give me the crap that Fedora is bleeding edge
> software.   F9
> is beyond bleeding, its suicidal.

I wont tell you what you already know.  We can jump up and down on this and it won't happen.  We have choices, good thing you can use other desktop environment, use older version of Fedora or move to another distro.

or you can

stay here and write many, many bug reports, rally the troops in hopes of making KDE 4.X the best KDE that is possible, take the positives the good things and try to turn your face to bad things, the things you do not like about KDE.  In all the bad, there has to be something good.  Okular is very good.  Evince is also.  I can use either or to view multiple document formats, ie., dvi, pdf, ps, etc.  . Let the battle to which desktop in Fedora 9 or higher begin, which one earns your respect and choice after all, you can make other statements that can make more impact.

Regards,

Antonio