FC9/8/7 Printing issue over IPP to remote Cups server

Tim and Alison Bentley Home at TRARBentley.net
Sun Jun 15 07:40:56 UTC 2008

I have a FC6 server running CUPS which the family printer is attached to.
My wife has an Windows XP box which users the server for file and print over
samba.  She is able to print duplex and multiple pages of a document.
My desktop box is Fedora 9 but this problem also existed in FC8 and 7.
Using remote IPP I am unable to print more than the first page of a
document.  If I install Samba and use that I have no problems.  The settings
on the menu for print are correct (duplex etc).

Any ideas what I have done wrong.

--
Tim and Alison Bentley
Home at TRARBentley.net