Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun Jun 15 12:07:21 UTC 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:56:35 +0100
Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > Anyone still trying to delude themselves that fedora
> > isn't primarily a beta test for redhat enterprise? :-).
>
> Fedora would not exist without RHEL.  Think about it.

I know that, and in fact, I use fedora because it *is* a
beta test for RHEL (I like to find out what monkey wrenches
are destined to be thrown into the software I need to
support on RHEL as it moves forward :-).

I'm just constantly amused by the folks who try to pretend
that fedora is somehow something more than a beta platform
for RHEL.