package manager alpha sorting?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Jun 17 04:49:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using F7 64 bit. recently I set up a web server using Centos 5.1. I then
added packages using a program from their upstream provider called package
manager. I regularly use this in F7 too for the same purpose. But the Centos
version sorts the entries from the search tab results list in alpha order.
This is not done in F7. I don't know if it is in F9, I haven't upgraded yet.
But it is a very handy feature. So I have two questions...

1. is it in fact in F9? or planned for F10? and
2. who would I talk to about adding this?

That's two questions, right?

Dave

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the usual
solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are not

-- Ursula K. LeGuin