Something is wrong with my desktop

Wayne Feick waf at brunz.org
Thu Jun 19 22:48:08 UTC 2008

Evolution hangs a lot for me. Always has. Probably always will.

Are you using exchange? If so, make sure you're not using the "global
catalog server" as seems to be a sure fire way to make it hang. It's
under the "receiving options" tab when editing the account.

This was reported long ago, but nobody seems to care enough to fix it.

Wayne.