Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 22:53:47 UTC 2008

Em Sexta 20 Junho 2008, David Boles escreveu:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Friday 20 June 2008 21:09:57 Craig White wrote:
> >> My experience is that each Linux
> >> distribution has its own strengths and weaknesses and that all
> >> Linux users benefit from having options.
> >
> > Precisely.  I  use CentOS where I need total stability, Mandriva
> > where I want ease for technophobics and Fedora on the rest.  Where
> > else do you get choice like this?
>
> Anne, and all KDE users. Do any of you really, and I mean really,
> believe that Fedora is responsible for the KDE 'problems'? That the
> KDE problems are not KDE's problems? That Fedora released in their
> ISO's a KDE that was made intentionally to 'break' KDE in Fedora?

I saw no one stating nothing like that. The blame some people have put
on Fedora was for shipping an incomplete KDE4 when there was the option
to ship the fully functional KDE 3.5.9. These people said that Fedora
should have waited for KDE4 to become more stable/functional before
opting to include it in Fedora.
That's all, and even that is arguable.

[]'s
Marcelo