Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Jun 21 14:25:26 UTC 2008

Mike Bird wrote:

> Please see the subject of this thread.  Those of us who are switching
> are doing so because the answer to the question was negative.  We didn't
> randomly upgrade our production systems.  We tested F9 and determined
> that KDE 4.x is not ready for prime time.

I don't understand why you keep writing to us
to tell us you have left (or are about to leave?) Fedora.

I stopped running Kubuntu on one machine some time ago -
because I found it too complicated to run several distros -
but it never occurred to me to write to the Kubuntu mailing list
to tell them I was leaving ...

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net