Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:18:46 UTC 2008

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 05:56 +0000, g wrote:
>
> It might be better to avoid the use of "labels" as much as possible. I
> know it's hard to do in practice. Sadly, I have my share of favorites.
> "Idiot" just rolls off the fingers when typing it. So does "Twit".
> That's a really good one. "Stupid" gets my hackles up though, I'll
> battle on that one. <cackles>
>
> Again, it's better to not use them at all. Ric

A sensible person would run CentOS, or RHEL, or one of the many others, for a
server. It would be foolish to run any distro, such as Fedora, there are many
others, in a production type situation. Something that changes as often, as
quickly, and a radically as Fedora does not, would not, be a good choice for a
stable LAN or production system. Only if you want to be cheap and get 'the
free stuff' would it make sense. And then 'they' would have to deal with the
problems.

So tell me Ric. What would you call someone that would do this, described
above? Bob? Fred? Or a fool?

BTW:

Main Entry:

Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French fol, from Late Latin follis, from
Latin, bellows, bag; akin to Old High German bolla blister, balg bag — more at
belly
Date: 13th century

1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence

<snip>

--

   David