Network connection issue

Jim Douglas jdz99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 01:56:01 UTC 2008

Cable Modem.  It is a valid IP.  I have a second HD connected to this computer and when I switch to it I can connect to the internet no problem, I am posting from it right now..

I am thinking I may have had the "Services" window open and clicked on something by accident....

pinging is fine, a remote Ip times out...

Jim