Sagem Fast 800 E3 usb modem and Fedora 8

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 29 05:23:32 UTC 2008

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:43:57 -0400
Jim <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Check these two sites , there is a driver for Linux for the Sagem Fast
> 800 E3 usb modem.

Thank you.  This looks like something that I could probably set up if I had the
modem and the laptop here to fiddle around with, but I don't think it's going
to be workable in the present situation.

Thanks for the information, though.  The next time someone has a question about
one of the modems they will be able to find this in the list archives.